Friday, May 14, 2010

Why Simply Boles?

Well, I am finally doing this- finally starting our family blog.... so why now? Well, why not now? I guess I have finally realized that life isn't slowing down and blogging about our family is a great way of documenting all the adventures of our family and sharing them with you.

Granted, our life is simple.... sometimes it is simply crazy as we parent three boys who will often provide plenty of material to make one laugh or cry.

Sometimes our life is simply fun as we love to laugh and play.

Sometimes our life is simply frustrating as we go through trials together.

Our life is always honest as we openly share our struggles, triumphs, joys and fears.....

Our life is not our own as we strive to honor our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Our life is truly simple..... simply beautiful.....simply Boles.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you in the blogging world!!!! It really is a great way to document things that normally would be forgotten. I find myself making it a point to photograph my kids now. Don't want to forget a thing!!!
    YAY!!! Can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm so excited to share "blogging" with you!! It is so much fun, and a GREAT place to get things off your chest, and share all of life's memories.

    I have to tell you, I read something you wrote on facebook a LONG time ago, like Christmas time I think (?) and I thought, "WOW! Julie is a great writer! She should really write more, like on a blog!" But for some reason I keep forgetting to tell you that. HAHA!

    Can't wait to read more, especially those times when life gets busy and we aren't able to get coffee as often as we'd like ;)

    Love ya girl!!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete