Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kendall's First Birthday Party

Since Kendall's birthday came on a Monday we decided to celebrate his birthday this past Saturday. Figuring out a party theme for a first birthday is always a challenge for me.... I mean, WHAT does a one year old like??? Kendall's favorite "toys" include the remote control for the television and any cell phone he can get a hold off! I wasn't sure if they made plates and napkins for that?!? So, we decided on a western cowboy theme since that was also his nursery theme. Here are some photos from all the fun!

Kendall really loved his cake... can't you tell? I was even dared to kiss him like that, and I sure did it! See the icing on my chin? I mean, he REALLY like his cake!


Here is a picture of Reagan and I with Kendall before the cake "incident".


Here is the table with all the goodies: s'mores, "Trail Mix" and his cowboy cake.


Here was his invitation. I loved all the pictures of him.
I wanted to have a catchy phrase like, "Son of a gun
Kendall is turning one!" - oh well, maybe next year! LOL


It was truly a fun day of just celebrating the great gift God gave us in Kendall last year. He is such a blessing to our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment