Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our Journey- You and I

Each day, I share my heart with you.... sometimes it is humorous, sometimes vulnerable, sometimes messy, but always real.  Real in struggles, real in triumphs, real in joys, loss and dreams.  Perhaps, I am naive, but I love sharing with you and it is my hope that my ramblings bring you encouragement, hope, courage and joy.  While I began this blog several years ago, it was only in April that God moved on my heart to become more dedicated to it.  I had a seed of hope that God would grow it into a tool for Him.  I secretly set my sights on a certain number of  "views" for this year.  Often times I doubted that we- you and I- would reach that goal.  This morning, so very early, it happened.   I sometimes tremble at what God has done.  My knees quake when I read the list of countries from which many of you are sitting by your computer, just like me, and we are joining in this spiritual path.  I am so glad that we are together.... aren't you?

I look forward to this year ahead- for what God is going to teach me-us- on this journey we are traveling together.  I already know that we will be blessed by the experience because all things we go through, rather good or bad, is transformed to holy when we set it at His feet and look to Him for guidance. I also hope to hear your stories.  How is God moving and working in your world?  How has He used this blog to bless and encourage you?  It be such a blessing to me to hear from you.

Thank you for reading and including me in your day, it is a privilege I do not take lightly.  Blessings, my friend, blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment