Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I am Here

In the past few days, I have hugged and cried with several dear loved ones over major needs and battles they are facing. More than that I haves pleaded my heart to the Father on their behalf. Broken, desperate cries for the ones hurting in my world - wishing that I could somehow easy the load they are carrying.

God is teaching me that unity in Christ reflects a heart so connected with fellow believers that the burden of their heart becomes yours. It is your prayers entangled in theirs. It is your hands physically helping in countless different ways.... Preparing a meal, wiping the tears, writing the check, rocking a baby, cleaning a house, and the list could go on.... It is more than saying, "I will pray for you." It is joining them down that long journey and saying, "I am here."

Friends, I am here.


No comments:

Post a Comment