Thursday, April 4, 2013

Randomness

I hope you can give me a little grace today as I vary from my usual post.  Instead, today, I thought I would just share some "randomness" from my world.... Indulge me?

Kendall has felt his entire three years this morning as he has thrown several fits (and books and pencils), attempted to lasso anything he can find, and has eaten us out of food.... well, not completely! :)  The boy has eaten two bowls of cereal, yogurt, a banana, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as well as a ham and cheese sandwich (both were whole sandwiches) and cheese puffs..... I keep watching to see if he is going to explode!

Carson had to get a haircut this morning because his grandparents are coming tonight and he didn't want them to think he was a girl.... yeah, don't think that mistake will ever happen!  He is styled in a manly haircut that is "spikey" as he calls it.

Caleb has hit the stage where he really likes one shirt and has to wear it every day.... every... single....day.  Okay, well maybe not EVERY day, but almost.

Homeschooling this week has been more of a challenge as burn-out has hit and we are trying to get past all of Kendall's illnesses and having missed some days because of that.  I just keep reminding myself to take it one day at a time and trust for God's grace, wisdom and faithfulness to carry us through. 

Kendall watched us on Monday night as Reagan led us in a family communion together.  Since then, he keeps calling the grape juice "blood".... I felt like I should explain if you saw us in person and he mentioned it!

On a serious note, please lift us all up to the Father tomorrow, but especially Kendall as he will be having surgery to have tubes put in his ears and is having his adenoids removed.  It will be a simple procedure, but my mother's heart still hates it for him.  This may also limit my time to blog in the next few days.... sorry!

I also would appreciate your prayers as God has been really working with Reagan and I regarding His plan and purpose for this blog... and how that affects our family.  I just long to be in the center of His will and purpose for my life..... can you relate?  Please just pray that we will have wisdom and faith!

Finally, I greatly appreciate the comments, "shares" and followers of our blog.... it is such a blessing to hear how this journey together has blessed you.  You have blessed me.  Thank you for reading!

Blessings....

No comments:

Post a Comment