Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fill Your Cup

Note:  This morning the Lord drew me into an extended worship experience with Him  What I am sharing today is part of what He placed on my heart through the scriptures He took me to as well as my heart and prayers to Him.  It was such a tender experience that I first hesitated sharing it, but I have a deep peace that this is what God had for US today.  I hope it is a blessing to you. 


Oh my precious Father, thank you for drawing me into your sweet presence today! You settled my anxious thoughts about the day and Your peace flooded my heart. Who is my delight and my joy? May it always be You, my loving Father! Your scriptures breathe life into my parched soul reminding me of Your Holy Character that is all that I cannot be on my own. I need You just as air and water! I love You.... my incredible Savior!

"So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open, drinking in your strength and glory. In your generous love I am really living at last! My lips brim praises like fountains. I bless you every time I take a breath; My arms wave like banners of praise to you. "(Psalm 63:2-4 MSG)

"....I place before you Life and Death, Blessing and Curse. Choose life so that you and your children will live. And love God , your God, listening obediently to him, firmly embracing him. Oh yes, he is life itself, a long life settled on the soil that God , your God, promised to give your ancestors, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. "(Deuteronomy 30:19, 20 MSG)

Oh Father, I choose life in you! Help me to recognize that You are my God and firmly embrace all of You! Settle me on my personal promise land as your child....

"Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes." (Matthew 6:34 MSG)

Focus me, my Savior, on what You are doing in my life right now- only in these moments- tomorrow is already in Your hands. Thank you for this incredible day and the gift of sweet time in your glorious presence. Whom else would I serve Father? Only You....only You.

No comments:

Post a Comment