Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day Reagan!

Have you ever had someone amaze you?    I am married to someone who amazes me every day.  I marvel at his love for me and how much he is willing to do for the benefit of our family each and every day.  He works hard to provide for the needs of our family each and every day, and when he comes home, we are made to feel valued and important to him.    Sometimes, it is the way he will spend an hour playing baseball with the boys outside, and sometimes it is doing the dishes for me so I can take a break.  It might be playing a game of dart gun shooting with the boys (in the house) or mowing the yard outside in the heat when he would really like to sit and watch the Rangers play.  He is generous and giving of his time, efforts, energy and money to those in need.  Many times, I have witnessed him going out of his way to give some of his own Christmas or birthday cash to someone in need. 

He is teaching our boys so much..... and parenthood hasn't always come naturally to him.  He has grown so much in this area as He has allowed God to teach and transform him daily as He studies the scriptures and heeds them.  He plays with the boys and shows them that laughter and fun is important.  He teaches them about living for Christ daily and he does this by doing so himself.  He teaches them how to love and support a wife and each day he does things for me to show that I am valued and esteemed.  He instructs them in important life lessons such as how to mow, change the oil, wood projects, and such as he welcomes them to sit alongside him when he does these things.  He is teaching them how to grow into manhood..... a living breathing example of what God has called them to be..... I am blessed. 

On this Father's Day, Reagan, please know that I love and value the incredible job you are doing!  Happy Father's Day Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment