Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Worship Wednesday

Note:  I have to apologize to several of you who read the blog regularly.  Yesterday's original post had several mistakes in it and I revised and corrected those last night!  My poor computer is on its last leg and often it is not cooperating with me when I am trying to make corrections !  LOL  Sorry! Jules

                                               
I knew this trip would grow and change Caleb, and I know on Friday that I will want to ask him question after question about his experience.  I wonder, will I see a difference when I look upon him?  Will he speak differently?  Will his values change?   I wait expectantly to have this answered.... I just never expected his trip to be such a spiritual marker in my life.  I didn't realize the impact his going would have on my heart and mind....  I am not sure words can express what the heart now knows.  I am not sure it is meant to be shared, but this I do know....

"Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you.  Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you."  Psalm 143:8 NLT

"May Jesus himself and God our Father, who reached out in love and surprised you with gifts of unending help and confidence, put a fresh heart in you, invigorate your work, enliven your speech."  2Thessalonians 2: 16-17 MSG

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment