Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Worship Wednesday: Wonder at His Creation!

The air, thick and heavy, this morning greeted me and beckoned me to step out and revel in all that is God's handiwork.  Thankful for the subtle, small breeze that occasionally offered a slight relief and I scanned and looked out upon His work.  Various birds working diligently- as preparing for their day -singing a melodious song as a butterfly moves in random patterns across the yard as in search of something.  Puffy, white dandelion heads rising above the grass, full and ready, for a strong gust to scatter in the sky.  Sunlight dances in the grass revealing countless shades of green in the grass and the handiwork of a spider who left its "trail" floating amid the blades. 

As I survey this scene, how can I not praise Him?  How can I not witness and see all His works and know- truly know- He creates.  He created this world, He creates life, and He created me.  He will not fail me and His works are best.... I will praise Him!

"For this is what the Lord says- he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited- he says: 'I am the LORD, and there is no other.'"  Isaiah 45:18 NIV

" For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities- his eternal power and divine nature- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."  Romans 1:20 NIV

" Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always." Psalm 105:4 NIV

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.  Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge."  Psalm 19:1-2 NIV

"Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am."  Philippians 4:13 MSG


No comments:

Post a Comment