Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Need Your Help!!!

Several of you have been so gracious and kind to encourage me in my writing.  I honestly just feel called to share what insights God gives me from day to day as I feel like we are all learning and growing together.  I do not know what God has planned in my future, but I love studying, growing in Him and writing. 

I am asking for your help to grow our family blog.  If you enjoy reading this blog and have been blessed by it- would you consider sharing it with your friends and family?  I am not selling anything or giving anything away.... (bummer!), but my hope is to grow in our number of followers, comments and re-posts.

I appreciate you and any help you can give.  Thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. Ok Jules! I'm in! I signed up to follow your blog! It's a big step for me.. I've never done it! I enjoy your posts and they are always encouraging to me. Who knows, maybe someday I'll blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina, you should consider starting to blog as your family is about to start this incredible journey! It would be a great way of keeping us informed and praying for you all as things develop. Thank you for following our blog- I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love following your blog Julie is there something I do officially? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! You can "follow" the blog which will update you as I post. You can also just keep checking back and feel free to make comments and share your heart on certain posts. Please, too, feel free to "share" the blog with your friends and family. I appreciate your support and encouragement so much!!

    ReplyDelete